الخميس، 2 مايو 2013

Mu Shuai Yan member faint always heart Luo Ba is more doughty than before

Mu Shuai: ? Yan member faint always? heart Luo Ba is more doughty than before Afterwards accepted Portuguese RTP TV station two days ago after interviewing, muliniao accepted the interviewing of net of emperor horse official yesterday again, he between international match date looks very conversable. Mu Shuai expresses when accepting net of emperor horse official to interview, emperor horse does not see Jialadasalei promotes so that iron will surely fall into disuse quite Ou Guan 4 strong, meanwhile he still emphasizes, although Ceng Yuan goes to Deluoba in super- played period of time, but look in him, the demon animal nowadays is compared before more doughty. Net of emperor horse official: Mu Shuai says to confidence Europe coronal promotes Jialadasalei is champion of Osmanli league matches, we always encounter the league matches champion of some country, this is our Bensaijidi encounters this kind of situation 4 times, this still does not include graceful couplet. They are familiar with Ou Guan very much, blast in have the player that Deluoba and Sineide had won Ou Guan twice this, still have other a few people also ever effectiveness crosses top class team, these players have the Musilaila of the Liaila with Asenna's Aibubu, Youwentusi's the name of a river in Shaanxi and Henan provinces, for instance Liverpudlian plum, Laqiao rich. Mu Shuai is interviewing beginning say. Their advocate handsome (Telimu) can weighs Turkey history on optimal, ever still cared about armour to had had teach experience (note: Ceng Zhi nike shox nz has taught Telimu Milan) , the fan over there also is surpassed elsewhere fan, at the appointed time can 15000 much people follow team expedition the guest field besides 700 kilometers. To it be engaged in a hand-to-hand fight is very difficult, but we must be gotten in head the bout wins out. Be opposite before we fail to accomplish this when Zhen Manlian, we must be gotten nowadays ensure a bout advocate field win, we ever regarded graceful couplet and much Temengde as the problem of long-standing, but this time adversary is compared with them however also a bit is assuming color. Before long Mu Shuai ever said Deluoba is already old before, but maniac changed a mouth however in be interviewed this, he says: Deluobabi is more doughty before. I must get some things clarify, previous the report of those media did not make me feel anxious. Deluoba is very clear my humanness, knowing me is how look upon his, but other person is different, they can not believe those report definitely. You think well, I run Turkey watchs the game, this is my job, I leave field before the match ends, express a word that goes against Deluoba next, am I foolish? Before I never had said, deluoba is the player that I like most, because I ever had taken a lot of quite special players, but the word says, if have to lets me choose, I or meeting choose him, he is a quite magical player absolutely, I hope he can be inside my team, accordingly, may I missay how? This is too mysterious, but media just is wanting how to attract eyeball however. I do not have any problems with him, he knows I won't missay. I ever had had with Deluoba, Sineide, Aertengtuopu work together experience, get along between each other harmonious. And their advocate Shuai Ye is such, this relation between resembles the other party I follow Ferguson same. He takes me to go before contest bathhouse, that is begin before 15 minutes, my body is in Jialadasalei's bathhouse. This kind of thing can happen between the good friend only, I feel extremely glad to this. (responsibility edits: Aha)





via مين غيرك بيحن عليا http://www.meen-8yrk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2086&goto=newpost

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق